- Website Visitors: Like most website operators, Jerusalem Faces collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Jerusalem Faces’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Jerusalem Faces’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Jerusalem Faces may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Jerusalem Faces also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.jerusalem-faces.com blog posts. Jerusalem Faces only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information: Certain visitors to Jerusalem Faces’ websites choose to interact with Jerusalem Faces in ways that require Jerusalem Faces to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Jerusalem Faces gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.jerusalem-faces.com to provide a username and email address.
- Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Aggregated Statistics: Jerusalem Faces may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Jerusalem Faces may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Jerusalem Faces does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- E-commerce: Those who engage in transactions with Jerusalem Faces – by purchasing Jerusalem Faces’ services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Jerusalem Faces collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Jerusalem Faces. Jerusalem Faces does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Business Transfers: If Jerusalem Faces, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Jerusalem Faces goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Jerusalem Faces may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.